The Printcore ENGINEER 350 C is a drop-in replacement for the standard Print Core AA.
With our specially formulated PEKK material, you can print engineering quality products!
Printed item can take 250C continuously. There is no need to buy a 12.000 Eur printer.
Attention: Outgassing from filaments printed at these temperatures are not healthy, and the safety sheets of the manufacturer must be observed. -Also, the fans of the printhead must be working.
Te main concern is the outgassing of from the materials being printed. Please study the safety documents which come with your printer. * All metal hot end. *
* There is limited guarantee for the Printcore Engineer 350 C.
* You know it if you need this product.
* Will not work well under 220C, due to PID issues.
* Does not work with PLA.
* Core rebuild (regardless of fault, cost 125 Eur, incl. return DHL Express).
* Hardcore Engineer 350 C ships with tools for nozzle change, and the following nozzzles: 1 x 0.40 Brass Ice standard AA / BB nozzle 2 x 0.50 mm Stainless Steel 1 x 0.60 mm EVERLAST Sapphire Attention: Brass nozzles will be softer at these elevated temperatures, and last shorter. Optional extras: Various nozzles sizes. Additional information: All parts are plated (not SS nozzle) and of exceptional quality. Each nozzle is a tiny little masterpiece and of a uniquely high build quality ( not 0.50 mm SS which is a standard nozzle).
We are pressing the prices down to a reasonable level, you and your printer deserve it! Warning: The nozzles will not fit any other block. The Hardcore can only use these nozzles. Mixing other nozzles/ blocks will destroy both block and nozzle. Guarantee does not cover destroyed Block / nozzle due to threading failure.
* Guarantee: The Hardcore is classified as a consumable. This means that much like tires on a car it wears out quickly or slowly depending on use. However; we introduce a limited guarantee for our Hardcore Engineer: We will restore any faulty Hardcore Engineer 350 C for 125 Eur, including return DHL EXPRESS Shipping.