S5 Hardcore CC SAPPHIRE Everlast
PRINT ALMOST ANY MATERIAL!
Print core for UM S5 and UM3 with REPLACEABLE NOZZLES!
Kit ships with 2 x Sapphire nozzles.
Many other sizes available!
12 Month Guarantee on electronics, heater, temp sensor.
(Nozzles are consumables, but can now be changed easily and inexpensively!)
Pictures are from Hardcore 7 kit.
We will not share your information!! We back our products with 2 year guarantee, except where noted, especially with consumable products.
If your order is delayed more than 3 days from us, you will be notified!
You can return any unused product within 30 days of purchase!
You can always contact us to change the order!
The Hardcore is easily distinguishable, since the aluminium cooler is now red and the block has a hard plate finish. The internal and external thermal properties now exceed those of the original block. The heater and temp sensor have better contact with the block. The mass is lower.
The S5 Hardcore SAPPHIRE is a drop-in replacement for the standard Print Core CC.
We add 12 month guarantee*.
Hardcore ships with tools for nozzle change and 1 EXTRA nozzle in case one gets irrecovaerably blocked!
HardCore Nozzle kits available separately:
- 1x/4x 0.10mm Sub Micro Nozzle Coated Brass ( world`s smallest)
- 1x/4x 0.15mm Micro Nozzle Coated Brass
- 0.25mm Coated Brass + ICE
- 0.40mm Coared Brass + ICE (Filament does not stick, wear resistant surface)
- 0.50m STEEL + ICE nozzle
- 0.60mm Coated Brass + ICE
- 0.80mm Coated Brass + ICE
- 1.00mm Coated Brass + ICE
Hardcore EVERLAST Ruby Sapphire Nozzles
0.25mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, 0.80mm, 1.20mm
These are superhard nozzles, which print just as fast as the other non-steel nozzles, but will not be destroyed by abrasive filaments.
All parts are surface hardened (not SS nozzle) and of exceptional quality.
Each nozzle is a tiny little masterpiece and of a uniquely high build quality ( not 0.50 mm SS which is a standard nozzle). We are pressing the prices down to a reasonable level, you and your printer deserve it!
Warning: The nozzles will not fit any other block.
The HardCore can only use these nozzles. Mixing other nozzles/ blocks will destroy both block and nozzle. Guarantee does not cover destroyed Block / nozzle due to threading failure.
* Guarantee: The Core is classified as a consumable. This means that much like tires on a car it wears out quickly or slowly depending on use. However; we introduce a limited guarantee for our HardCore customers. Since we carefully verify every HardCore we offer the following guarantee: If you cannot yourself resolve HardCore problems you pay shipping to us + 49E, we fix ANY HardCore problems. While at it, we install a new PTFE and tracked return shipping (15E). How can you loose?
The following part with 5 additional nozzles comes with a 12 month guarantee*.
It replaces this, with the exception that it does take a little longer to replace a nozzle than to replace the whole core.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Does not stick to your filament! Will not carry blobs of PLA or any other filament around your print!Super easy Cold Pull! UM3 -S5 Hardcore ONLY!0.50mm size can have an advantage with certain difficult, fibrous filaments, less clogging.Lasts even longer than stainless steel nozzles. For some users it will "payback" after first use!Choice of "ICE" (Max...